Have you dreamed of coming to Madrid to learn a bit of Spanish, visit its fantastic museums and artistic exhibitions, taste the extraordinary Spanish gastronomy and also get to know the city and its people?
At The British Academy we have two programs to satisfy your tastes. They will be the following:
- Spanish Lessons & TAPAS Tasting
- Madrid Art & Language Tour
Next we will describe each oner of them:
1. Spanish Lessons & TAPAS Tasting
We will start the day with easy-to-follow Spanish classes from Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in our academy in Calle Alcalá in Madrid with professors accredited by the "Instituto Cervantes" of Madrid. All teachers must have at least one C1 level of English so that they can make the most of each lesson
We will teach you simple language and useful phrases that you can use during the rest of the day during your visit to Madrid, so you will be ready to take action immediately what you have learned in class
After class we'll go either to a couple of extraordinary galician tascas near the academy or other days we will get the metro straight to the Salamanca district or to the city center so we can try more traditional bars in that area.
Not to forget about the great quality of Spanish wines, and in each local we'll have a wide variety of theses excellent beverages to blend with each menu
Every day we will try a new tasca and so we'll always taste different style from a different Spanish region
You can book a single day (49€), but you would not learn too much Spanish nor would you really enjoy Madrid tapas, so our recommendation is to join us in this wonderful experience for at least five days (129€)
2. Madrid Art & Language Tour
Our package offer the following activities:
- Spanish classes Monday to Friday from 10 to 12 at our Academy in Calle Alcalá in Madrid with teachers accredited by the Madrid's "Cervantes Institute".
- Lunch in a “Tasca” or typical restaurant in the area. A different one every day.
- Excursions in which we will take you to museums, art exhibition and private galleries from the great and varied Madrid's offer with more than 70 venues with permanent and rotating exhibitions. As these visits are "Guide Free" you can enjoy the visit at your own pace.
- We will visit the most important art dealers willing to offer you the best deal in your purchase of artistic material.
All trips and transportation included in the price.
The itinerary will be as follows:
- 8: 30-10: 00 Arrival in Madrid Monday morning and transfer to the hotel by our driver
- 11: 00-13: 00 Spanish classes in our academy
- 14: 00-16: 00 Lunch at the typical restaurant or tavern in the area
- 16: 30-17: 30 Break
- 18: 00-21: 00 Our driver will take you to the most important art exhibition venues and the most important museums of Madrid and will let you enjoy everything without haste or crowds.
- 21:30 Transfer to the hotel by our driver
What DOES the program include:
- The language classes and the material to be used in them, the lunches, the tickets to the museums and exhibition venues and the transfers.
What’s NOT included in the program:
This itinerary will be repeated from Monday to Friday and on Saturday morning our driver will take you to the airport.
With Madrid Art & Language Tour you will not have to worry about anything, just to enjoy, learn languages, get to know the exceptional cultural offer of museums and art exhibitions in Madrid as well as having the opportunity to enjoy the legendary "Marcha" of Madrid with its vibrant nightlife.
The weekly cost for the programe is 595€ Monday to Saturday
For more information, please fill out our: